October 5, 2007

3 weeks.

So it is almost going to be be 3 weeks of total pushing myself. I told myself that after helping out with the APB boot camp i would give myself some time to recover. Well the BC is Over and i have not stopped going out. For some reason I have been in a position where Some one is always going out and I have had the opportunity to join in.


At this point I have come to the realization thats its not really about going out, but more about choosing your venues wisely. Since its night game and most guys who do night game tend to go for "sex" as appose to the "ltr" it makes sense to go to a place where you can find more than a hand full of women to A. Practice B. Pull.

The hard part about this depends on the night of the week, Friday and Saturday seem to be by default the easiest since everyone goes out these days. Thursday seems to be good at certain venues, but as I am figuring out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday seem to be difficult if you don't have a very high status Social circle.

So my next lesson/mission is to be able to get into clubs/lounges where "high status" people are at. That way i dont have to worry about finding targets.

So its friday and im going out.... So my review/summary of APB B-day bash will have to wait a lil longer

1 comment:

Quality - APB Intern Coach said...

What's up Bro!?! Guess who this is? :D