October 10, 2007

10/09/2007. Informative & Crazy

What a night!!!!!!!!!!!

The night was supposed to be me and my homies out for a poker game & some drinks at a local watering hole in Santa Monica. As we all know life tends to do its own thing when it wants to, thus life is unpredictable.

The plan is to meet up with Homie A and pick him up. on my way there I get a call from Quality (http://qualitypua.blogspot.com/) and we discuss some Game related topics. Its great talking to him I always get a fresh perspective on things. Its great having someone who is really good at excelling in all aspects of life and gaming. So we discuss and discuss and he made me realize that sometimes you need to take a step back and look at what has been working in order to better define you and your game. Its a simple task that I have completely over looked. I think since a lot of things have been happening this year(physically and financially) for me at such a fast pace I have had to keep my focus on whats ahead of me, and neglected to look back. So his advice was very solid and now I am going to incorporate some Lab work into my growing process. Its time to hit the Laboratory and cook up something devilishly Fun MUAHAHHA.



So I go and pick up my Homie and we head out to our local watering hole in Santa Monica and it happens to be karaoke night also. We sit down and watch some really talented people sing and some not-so talented people try to sing.

Note to Self: Learn to sing 3 songs

So I chit chat with my friend and we reminisce over our musical days, he and I were both music majors at one point. We get a call from Homie B and he says 5-0 pulled him over and he just got a ticket, now he feels like crap and doesn't want to come out.
So to cheer him up we tell him that the night is on us. So a couple of minutes later he gets there and we buy him a round of beers and it dawns on me....... The place is a Irish themed pub!!!! I sometimes wondered why the had rugby on the tv lol. But the funny part is that all the employees are Latino!

So we are there just chatting away talking about and its Homies B to buy drinks, but we insist that he keep his money. Then he tells us how when he was walking to the Pub he found some money and thats what he was going to use. We still insist that he keep it and then Homie A goes and gets us another round. When he gets back he says that the drinks were Free!!! We ask him how he got them and it turns out that some random guy at the bar paid for our drinks!!! So we enjoy our drinks and then its time for the next round... and the same thing happens again!!! So we finish up and we are all tipsy so we decide to walk over to a 24hr cafe. We get there and have some food then play rock-paper-scissors for the bill.

We decide to head back and we see a paper boy/man in his car delivering paper to residents in the area. My homies rush the car when the driver leaves and snatch a couple of papers. I run towards the driver side and try to open the door so I can "move the car" but the door was locked. We all have our lil fun and walk away then the guy comes back and pulls up next to us and tries to get the papers back. We give him 1 back and he just turn around and drives away.

Over all it was a great night I am glad I can have fun with friends like this every now and then.

No comments: