October 12, 2007

Friday Night: WHat to do?

So it is Friday afternoon and I don't know what to do.

So Wednesday I went out and I opened a 7 set and I had no real intentions of Picking up, but the girl that was next to me really got into me. I was just trying to be social and wanted to practice my social skills. So one thing lead to another and she gave me her Number and told me to meet her at a place that she bartends and she would hook it up.

But the problem is that I am not really interested in her, I don't see any point in getting to know her on a much deeper level. I can see myself trying her out for my social circle and maybe meeting people through her but nothing beyond that. The problem with that is that i feel like I am Just using her and I am not giving any Value to her life. Second I think we related way to much.... every subject that we talked about we had too many commonalities... WAY to many, I feel like there is nothing interesting about her.

So now i have the problem of :
A. Join her, get hooked up.
B. Go out and meet someone I am interested in.

Life is Great LOL

1 comment:

Quality - APB Intern Coach said...

Use her as a connector. Bring her in your life and throw her in a friends zone. That way, you can get her to be a social pivot or connector. :D