October 11, 2007

Calendars

Ok so i have a lot of thing going on in my life right now, and I am finding that it is difficult to keep up with everything that is going on around me, sometimes things slip my mind and I end up rushing things.

So i have decided to have 3 calenders.

1. My Events Calendar: This will have weekly events that occur, this will allow me to
set up day 2's and always have something going on.
2. My Appointments Calendar: This will have my regular schedule such as
appointments,school,gym and work.
3. My B-day Calendar: This is going to have B-days, anniversaries and other special
occasion that need to be remembered.


This will allow me to keep up with everything ( I hope).

2 comments:

The Asian Playboy said...

I weep everytime I look at my calendar. LOL.

Gatsby said...

Get a blackberry!!!