September 27, 2007

A-hole Game and a F-Up

So I meet up with Bigsend and we head out, the initial plan is to go to skybar. That doesn't pan out so we decide to hit another spot, Once we get there it pretty much dead. So then we decide to go look for a club thats near by, but once we get there its closed. Then Bigsend gets a Text fron Ulysses a good of ours and tells us that its going to be happening at X but we have to say were are on the guest list.

So head over to X and they ask us if we were on the List.... BigSend took over and worked his charm(AKA BS LOL) and he got us is. Then we walk over to the bar and get some sodas. The Female bartender looks at us and compliments on how sharp we look(we both had suits on) and then proceeds to give us free drinks.

So we sit around all over dresses and wait for Pink Floyd to meet us. Once he gets there we wait around a lil more so the venue get bumping. So we all open a couple of sets and then I run across this 2 set:

I open hb blond direct then try to go into rapport in a high energy way so I don't lose her. Her freind HB 8 turns to her and wipers something. I am not getting any IOIs from HB Blond and HB 8 isn't paying me any attention. I try to stack but I am getting no where, so I decide to eject.

I go back to my Boys and then HB 8 walks by and says " why did you leave?".
I Told her because she want paying any attention, and im here to meet people.
She then proceeds to try to toy with me, As soon as she does this i new she is the kind of HB that wants attention, then when she gets it she leaves, or loses interested in a guy.

So she stays next to me and I ask her "whats your story" she then gives me a semi answer with a ADD attitude. Since I knew her game was "Cat String" I just stopped talking to her and left.
I don't like girls who act stuck up and want attention, and to get it they toy with guys...then they just leave.

So I go back to my Boys and Big Send is in a 2 set with a hot tattoo girl. I jump in and wing, I didnt get my targets name so i just rolled played. I thought I heard BigSend say Cinderella So I just used that and rolled with it. I told her I was Robin Hood and she enjoyed that answer. I jumped into rapport and tried to hold the convo as long as I could so BigSend could have some time with his HB.

So after that set I walk around and guess who I run into my HB8.

HB: Why did you leave?
Me: You weren't listening.
HB: You like the way I look? *point to her*
Me: HMMMM... well your very creative...ill give you that.
HB: OMG... are you saying Im Ugly!
Me: I never said that.. I like the way you put it all together.
HB: OMG.... Your saying im ugly.
Me: Wait!!! when did I say that?
Me: I like the way your top hang over your shoulder *kino shoulder*
Me: And I like the way you have your hair. *kino neck and hair*
Me: But!!!!! I AM NOT HERE TO KISS YOUR ASS!! I might bite it but not Kiss it.
Me: I am here to meet genuine people and have fun.
HB: Im genuine...
Me: SO you have only ONE good quality. *laugh*

After this she qualifies her self to me, then she does a take away and turns to her friend. I do exactly the same thing. I turn to Pink Floyd and tell him "im doing a take a way also".
Right after that she Grabs my Hand and turns me around and says " Ill be right back im going to the bathroom"

We all wait around for a lil but it turns out to take to long. Bigsend then says " Damn what is she doing taking a shit". We all laugh and go open more sets.

Later I see her and she is throwing out AIs like crazy. But I figured I have basically been a a-hole to her might as well keep it up. THAT was my big mistake I was in!!! i need to run some solid game, but I just kept the a-hole thing up and lost her.

Last time I blew it because I want back into comfort this time I blew it because I missed comfort.

She Prime and ready for a good night and I missed out.... Oh well ill just take this as a valuable lesson.


Now Vegas here I come again!!!

1 comment:

BigSend said...

She is real ladies and gentlemen!

http://losangeles.going.com/view_fullsize.php?entitymedia_id=246953

One on the left

Next time!