September 21, 2007

Finally back.

So i made it back in one piece from Mexico, Boy did I miss L.A

I went out there for family reasons and didn't have many opportunities do practice anything, plus it was raining most of the time. So i make it back and get a well timed called from BigSend...

We decide to head out and get a few sets in. I wasn't ready for this I just got back im jet lagged and very tired. I got some good opportunities coming up and my mind is all stressed. Combine all these factors and you get someone who wont approach. So I didn't approach at all, it wasn't anxiety, I just wast feeling it. So we walk around and i do basically nothing.

We decide to take a break and get together later for some night game.

I go back home and meditate in front of the tv to some Comic View. I then try to get a lil nap but nothing works. So i write out everything and reframe it into all positives.

So we meet up and hit the hollywood area and the place is dead!!! this did nothing for my state. So we get a couple of drinks and decide to chill and relax for the next hour. Then the place starts to get crowded and we start opening.

THE FIRST HB i open blows open and i extract out side in 60 sec... then proceed to make out and get her to rub my cock, after that i get her to show me her tits..

All the Variables for a pull were there and I BLEW IT!!!!!!

I could have pulled in less than 5 min!!!

The mistake that I made was going back to make her Comfortable!! I tried to connect more when i was ready to make a physical connection.

Ill write up a FR to remind myself of what not to do, and how all can change in a moment. It went from me feeling shitty to almost pulling under 5 min.

Life is great LOL

1 comment:

BigSend said...

yeah man, write it all out it will cause your mind to organize it in the right way and you'll break it all down.

Journaling is a great way to learn from mistakes.

either way it was a great night!! More nights like that to come!

Cheers!