September 3, 2007

ViVa Las Vegas

So i spent 5.5 days in Vegas and boy was it a blast. Vegas IMO is the best training grounds for a young PUA. There are so many HB and they are all out there to have fun and enjoy the moment. That means that you options are greater and your % goes up, if your willing to push yourself.

My goal was to go to Vegas and play Poker all Day and Party all night.

Day 1:
got to Vegas mid day, Played poker all day and then got ready for the evening.
Hit the club and at the end of the night I managed to bounce 2x and got some nasty lmr in the Elevator to her room.

Day2:
Played Poker all day and then got ready for the evening.
Got 3 kiss closses but could get anything more.

Day3:

Played a lil poker and meet some friends then got ready for the evening.
I was a 1 man wrecking crew this night.
I F-up logistics and fumbled the pull, so I go for the restroom pull but the bouncer had no love for 4FiveSex.

Day 4:

I slept all day, My body could not take all the stress.
I had a bad night... My sets didn't hook and I ran into some "racist comments". It just was one of those bad nights.

Day 5:

I play poker all day, then catch my flight later that night.




Vegas is always fun!!!

1 comment:

The Asian Playboy said...

Heh, hey bro, you coming down again to Vegas for my birthday! Come strong like a baller!