August 17, 2007

Too much walking

What a great Wednesdays night i had...

First i meet up with APB and help out with A Focus Group he was Running, boy does he have some good stuff coming soon. After that we(Me,Gatsby,APB) decided to head out and go sarge a lil.

We decide that we should head on up to Hollywood.. we jump in my car and head up there. For a Wednesday night it was really crowded and parking was difficult since I didnt want to pay the HUGE prices at the local lots.

So we finally find a spot and walk over to club X once we get there we find out that its closed. We ask around and find out that there is another club right down the street. As we are walking to the place we spot a group of papparatzie waiting outside a restaurant. We just assume that there was a celeb in there having a late dinner.

We get the next club .... while we are there we see at least 4 celebs running across the rope and getting chased by Papparatzie. After that we went and hit a local bar and got some drinks.

It was great watching APB and Gatsby perform, APB has got the sickest non-verbal game I have seen... Gatsby is one smooth guy...And me??? Well im not there yet but being in there presences was great. I got to see first hand how the game can be played at the most optimal level. APB is a great guy who I am glad I came across in my PUA journey.

Later as the sun rose we went back to my car but we couldnt find it. We walk around for a while and stilll couldnt find it. We cought a cab back to APB Hotel and then Later I went back for it.

Over all it was a great night.

No comments: