August 16, 2007

My Rules For DayGame

So there are times when I get a good big dose of DayGame, and there are other times when i get DayGame in small doses. The big doses are when other lair guys call me up and we set a day to sarge. The small doses are the times one is doing an everyday errand and gets the opportunity to sarge a hb.

After doing a good amount of big dose DayGame I have Learned a couple of things. Now these lessons are going to help me enjoy and make the most out of Big Dose DayGame.

My Rules:

1. Comfortable Shoes.

I have consistently made the mistake of wearing shoes that made my feet tired and hurt at the end of the day. Nice Cofortable shoes make walking around (and sometimes chasing) alot better.

2. Weather appropriate Clothing.
Once again I have worn clothing that made me over heat. Had I worn something lighter and cooler i wouldn't have been drenched in sweat while gaming.

3. Don't walk to much.

Every time we go out and do Big Dose DayGame we end up walking around for hours... Its so much nicer if you can find a nice spot to sit and let the HBs come to you.

4. Get Good Wings.

Its so much easier when you go out and have other guys motivating and keeping up with you. Its so much harder when you go out and they guy(s) don't do anything... It brings your state down too much.


5. Water/Bathroom Breaks.

Its necessary to keep our self hydrated so you don't pass out in the heat. Its just as important that you get a Bathroom break also.. you don't want to be jumping around a HB or miss one because you had to run to the Bathroom.

6. Watch the Meter.

Make sure you dont get a ticket. make sure the meter has money in it. Also make sure that you dont exceed the aloted time.

7. Alawys push they self.

No comments: