September 25, 2007

Vince Kelvin

So I had the opportunity to go to the The Advanced Attraction and Arousal Mastery Weekend!


It was a 2 day course that covered Fast Game, this framework is very interesting since to me I thought Fast Game was done in a similar fashion as regular game, just faster. But I don't know anything and thus I learned how Fast Game works.


It was a great seminar but my motives behind it wasn't to go and learn new techniques but to go and watch Vince himself and what makes him what he is. The same goes for APB, I wanted to watch these guy and not simply learn their methods but learn what it really takes for someone to be at that level. Both these guys are amazing in field, and they are amazing people, So my goal was to watch amazing people do amazing things, so I can Be Amazing someday.

So here are some things that I noticed about Vince that really impressed me and i hope to incorporate into who I am.

He has alot of experience in field.
It about the energy that you bring.
You have to be Playful and express that thru BL
You have to be relaxed and express that thru BL
Even If you are at mastery Level you still push yourself.

I also noticed that every guru that I have seen (Bradp, APB, Vince) has a different swagger. They all have great BL but they are not the same. This brings up an interesting question, How do you find your swagger??
I guess its just time in field and you pushing yourself, after l that I assume that it all just comes together naturally.

I had the pleasure for being Vince's wings for about 20 min (During intermission) and what I saw in the day time Blew me away! The top gurus make it seem so easy... I mean SOOOOO EASY... They make it look like the girl was waiting for them and then she just gives herself to him.

Vince rolls up and opens and the set blows wide open.
I wing him and try to watch,listen and learn what he is doing to the HB9, while entertaining the obstacle. The way his game flowed from there was amazing, everything he did the hb was drooling over him. Around the 5 minute mark he is telling her that her punnanee(sp) is his. Then about the 10 min mark he is rubbing a lil oil that he carries on her chest in between her tits.
no more than 5 min later he is k-closing. After that i couldn't pay to much attention since 2 other friends of her came in and I had to try to occupy 3 people. I am pretty sure thought that he could have bounced her into his hotel room in less than 20 min.

I enjoyed hanging around him and learning, next is APB and Vegas once again.. So on to learn some more and the next adventure.

No comments: