December 2, 2007

This is Tough.

Ok so now I am a Inter Coach for Abcs Of Attraction. I also am back in school, plus I have been traveling and still traveling. There is a lot going on and even with 3 calenders this is tough. Life in general is tough its never really easy, but finding a balance and and maintaining it is very difficult, at least for me.

The one issue that is plaques me the most is time... I am at a point where I am trying to make myself better in every aspect of my life, from a physical, mental, and spiritual. I am also at a point where I am meeting people and have a lot of people around me.
So its hard to balance time for me, old friends, new friends, school, work,travel,family and women.
I have to be honest with myself and really start to make bigger changes in my life. I realize that I am going to be one of those peoples that are always going to be busy with something. Now there is nothing wrong with that I just have to figure out how a very busy person manages to run his life.
Also I don't think I can ever go back to a 9-5 job, I can not see myself ever giving up 8 hrs (5days) of my life to someone or some entity that will make money of me. I tried the Radiology field, hoping that my passion for helping people would help me thru the day and it did, but there is alot of bs and red tape in the medical field. I just cant see myself in the "Rat Race" like Robert Kiyosaki says.
So my whole life is getting a huge overhaul.... and it is a lot more difficult than I imagined. Its time to start to make moves and start to shake and bake. Either this is going to make happy and successful or I go down swinging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm the webmaster of http://www.best-pheromones.com
I just want to know if by any chance you could do a paid unbiased review of our product/site.


Please let me know if you are interested.