December 7, 2007

1st Lair Speech

So I gave my first lair speech this past Wednesdays. It was a new experience for me since I am not used to speaking n front of people,but I do have knowledge on speech writing. The way I see it, it's a new skill set that I am working on. I remember a while back when I heard Brad P Speak he said In order for some one to succeeds at being a good well rounded Pick Artist/Guru they had to have 3 qualities in them and they had to be good at them.

1. Good Pick Up Artist
2. Good Business Person
3. Good Teacher

Good Pick Up Artist: This is true but unfortunately there are a lot of guys who confuse being good with women, with being a good Pick Up Artist. I know my game is not even close to being as good as it could be, but I am glad I am surrounded by some great Pick Up Artist and great People. Im sure as time goes by this are will develop naturally.

Good Business Person: I have some knowledge in this are but I have not had a chance to let play out. I started reading and educating myself in some areas of Business a while back before I joined to community. Plus the ABCs Of Attraction isn't my company so I don't have to worry to much about this, I just give some input and ideas every now and then.

Good Teacher: This is the tricky part for me, in my opinion you really cant read up on being a good teacher there are too many thing that you have to incorporate and a lot of other experiences that you to have in other areas. This is an area I just have to learn as I go along.

So far I feel comfortable with my sluggish progression.... I know as other things start to fall into place I will pick up speed fast, like I usually do.


As far as my Speech went I asked some of the lair guys to chime in and give me some feed back.
Most guys had pretty much the same input;

The Pros:
1. I had a solid Body language
2. I didn't look Nervous

The Cons:
1. I could have used better notes to keep things a lil smoother and fluid.
2. Some guys said my voice projection was good but it died down towards the end.


Over all I enjoyed the experience and plane on doing it again. It is a great way for me to keep practicing.

3 comments:

BigSend said...

Dude it was a great speech! In fact it could have gone longer

Gatsby said...

yo, what did you talk about???

4-5-6 said...

I talked about Me and NLP logical levels of change