June 2, 2007

WATCHAA Like..

I have been meaning to sit down and actually write a complete list down on what qualities I like in women, in terms of looks,personality, etc... I heard about this from on of the MM Interview Series that talked about Qualifying (I believe Sinn was in it). About 1 month ago I sat down and started a lil list and now since I have a game plan when talking to a HB, I figure its time to actually see if she is compatible with what I am looking for. I never really talked about these things(Qualities which I am Looking for) with a HB I dont know why, But I mostly just talked about random stuff or what going on around us, with a touch of storytelling about my experiences. Hopefully now that I am going to begin screening it will allow me to transition in deep rapport a lil more easily.

Here is a small list (my actual one is pretty long) on what I want and I am looking for.
LOOKS:
  • Around 5'6
  • Around 115
  • Brunet
  • Nice Hips
  • Nice Teeth
PERSONALITY:
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Confident
  • Smart
  • Independent (not to Independent)
  • Sweet
MISC:
  • Must be Family oriented
  • Must not want children right away
  • Must Love to Travel
  • Must Love Dogs
  • Must respect her roots and culture
  • Must be adventurous
I also Have a list of what I will not tolerate, but I don't want to make this post to long.


Now I have to formulate how I am going to screen and find out if she fits the list. I figure I can use stories and asked her question about these topics to find out what she is passionated about and what kind of person she is. If she doesn't have any of these qualities that I am looking for then I can just politely Next her. After all I have the Power of choice right? So know I have get everything together and see how it will work out.

Its Saturday Night and I am going to meet up with some Homies and hit the club, Hopefully I will get more than a handful of chances to experiment and see how it goes.

No comments: