May 30, 2007

Direct.

So Monday Night I meet up with a really good friend and wing of mine BigSend He took a http://www.captivatetoconnect.com/ Workshop and he told what a great time he had. He was nice enough to go over my Direct game and give me some pointers.

I noticed that one of the main things that I lacked was a solid game plan. For some reason (I Dont know why) but I thought that everything would flow Forward naturally.

So what I did I went over some of my notes and made a solid game plan. I now have a direction in which I can take the PU. Now when ever I engage a Hb I know what to ask and where to lead the conversation too. This should help me get passed that moment (about 3-4 min in) where I don't know what to ask, thus creating a drop in energy which leads to me to loose the HB.

1 comment:

BigSend said...

speaking of that, we should continue to work on that online document. I am re-listening to some juggler stuff to get a better idea on escalation and relate-reward.