March 31, 2008

GOLF

Alright, finally my poker game is starting to get better. I have been reading up on some 7 card stud strats and its starting to come together. Also I finally I bought myself some golf clubs!!!!

I decide to spend a small amount of money and buy me a set of clubs. I couldn't way to use them so I called up a good friend of mine and told him we should hit up a driving range. We meet up and he has years of playing and he has some really good info for a beginner like me. Lucky for me I caught on really fast. So we walk into the range and its multi level, there is a total of 3 stories. We play and decide to jump on the 3rd floor and swing away. Once we got up there it felt like I was going to swing and let my club go and fall 3 stories, or I was going to swing and fall off myself.

So after a small break we decide that we should switch levels and be a lil more comfortable. About 55 swings later I noticed that certain areas on my hands were starting to burn. I didn't realize that there was a blister developing. Now I know why people wear gloves when they swing a club.

I just have to get about 19283231% better and I can go after Tiger Woods.

No comments: