January 1, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Its a new Year!!!!!!

So I have decide to take some time and write out some of the thing that I want to accomplish (will Accomplish) this year.

  1. I want to become a millionaire (or find a way)
  2. I want to look like I can be on an Underwear Package
  3. I want to start my own small business
  4. I want to have Mltr
  5. I want to have my fashion/style even better.
  6. I want to write a book

HMMM those don't sound correct.

  1. I am going to become a millionaire (or find a way)
  2. I am going to look like I can be on an Underwear Package.
  3. I am going to start my own small business.
  4. I am going to have Mltr
  5. I am going to have my fashion/style even better.
  6. I am going to write a book
  7. I am going to live in the now.
  8. I am going to think only in the positive
  9. I am going to start yoga or get back into martial arts


Those are my goals and just to make sure I don't get off track I am going to write down what my goals will do for me.


  • These goal are something I want, not just somethings that sound good.
  • None of these goals contradict other goals or my beliefs.
  • These goals help more than 1 aspect of my life.
  • My goals are outrageous and are achievable.
  • These goals will give me something to aim for.
  • These goals will help my focus my energy and time.
  • These goals will help motivate me and feed my desire.
  • These goals will serve as a road map so I can grow and improve.

1 comment:

BigSend said...

You can sell your body on the strip, that'll make you a millionaire

So that is one goal. You now found a way to become a millionaire.

:-D